If you've got several emails set up on your iPhone or iPad, you'll most likely want the ones you check most towards the top of your Inbox list. As of iOS 6 this is now possible. If you want your work email listed before your personal email, you can change the order in just a few taps.
- Launch the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- You will now see little move icons appear next to your mailboxes.
- Hold down on the move icon next to the Inbox you'd like to change the position of. Now drag it up or down in the list.
- Once you've finished reordering all your Inboxes, just tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. Your Inboxes will remain in the order you've put them in from now on.